Replaceable Rim Lagging® is an innovative way to cover new pulleys and recover old pulleys. Engineered sections are made for specific pulleys and effectively cover the pulley face in a protective shell of rubber and steel and are an ideal way to save money and time.
- Up to 70% labor savings on installation.
- 30% more coverage resulting in increased traction
- 3/16” solid steel backing plate.
- Vulcanized in house using state of the art computer controlled autoclave.
- 1/2” 60-65 Durometer SBR compound suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- The ability to re-lag the pulley in the field without removing it from the conveyor.
- ROLLED CROWN FACE standard.
- Diamond grooving is standard making installation fast and easy.
- Fewer sections means less gaps and more rubber coverage.
- No excess or wasted material. No undesirable seams.
- Bolt-on option available.
- Ceramic Lagging available.