CEMA B, C, D & E Idlers
Douglas® idlers are made to last and made in America. Our Conveyor Idlers are engineered for demanding CEMA B, C, D or E applications with an interference fit between the shaft and the bearing for improved sealing, better stability and longer life. Available configurations include but are not limited to troughing, return, impact, rubber disc return, self-aligning trough, self-aligning return, scale quality, and live shaft.
The rigid welded steel frame offers interchangeable mounting slots to fit multiple mounting configurations. Utilize our selection sheet to help determine which Idler will work best for you, or contact us and we will be happy to help. No matter what type of idler you are looking for, Douglas has you covered.
If you have any questions about the different types of Conveyor Idlers or what would be best for you, contact us today.
IDLER DESIGN FEATURES
- Deep drawn steel end cap with metal outer seal provides excellent durability and protection
- Exclusive Triple Lip Polyurethane Contact Seal helps prevent bearing contamination
- The optional Defender™ Polymer Flinger helps prevent material buildup between the end of the roll and the frame; as well as helps provide additional sealing in wet and corrosive applications
- CNC machined, shouldered shaft helps ensure proper bearing alignment
- Rigid, self cleaning, welded steel frame with interchangeable mounting slots
- Heavy precision ground sealed for life ball bearings
- Reduced friction levels help conserve energy
- Meets or exceeds CEMA B, C, D & E idler ratings
WHY DOUGLAS MANUFACTURING
For over 40 years Douglas has been changing the game as a leader and innovator in the conveyor industry. Custom designs using new technology keeps Douglas Manufacturing as a leading source. The engineers at Douglas are always creating new ways to make each product better than the last, and we are proud to have all of our products manufactured right here in the United States of America.